Non Veg Antipasti
An assortment of different preparations in a range of flavours, curated for sharing and grazing.
- Baked mushroom caps: Handpicked mushroom caps stuffed with a palatable filling of diced mushroom stems cooked with minced onions, garlic, and fresh thyme, along with chunks of buttery walnuts. Topped with aged parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs, and baked till a light crisp.
- Olives & tomatoes: Burgundy Kalamata olives and sundried plum tomatoes tossed together and marinated in our kitchen special rosemary & garlic infused olive oil for 7 days.
- Tomatoes & cheese: Bite sized fresh bocconcini and ripe cherry tomatoes tossed in homemade basil pesto; a burst of flavour with every bite.
- Artichokes: Soft, flavourful artichoke hearts chargrilled just enough to give it a meaty, smoky flavour.
- Parma Ham: Air dried, wafer thin slices of dry-aged prosciutto (imported from Italy.
- Mortadella: Smooth Italian sausage made with finely ground pork (imported from Italy.
- Chorizo: Spicy pork chorizo slices, hand selected by our chef (imported from Spain.
- Onion jam: Juicy chopped onions cooked on low flame; gently caramelised and deglazed with balsamic vinegar.
- Bread strips: The perfect palette cleanser; soft fluffy dough on the inside, crisp golden-brown on the outside.