An assortment of different preparations in a range of vegetarian flavours, curated for sharing and grazing.
On offer are :
- Baked mushroom caps: Handpicked mushroom caps stuffed with a palatable filling of diced mushroom stems cooked with minced onions, garlic, and fresh thyme, along with chunks of buttery walnuts. Topped with aged parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs, and baked till a light crisp.
- Olives & Tomatoes: Burgundy Kalamata olives and sundried plum tomatoes tossed together and marinated in our kitchen special rosemary & garlic infused olive oil for 7 days.
- Filled dates: Luscious Iranian Kimia Gold dates stuffed with a dollop of goat cheese and chopped parsley; a burst of flavour with every mouthful!
- Asparagus: Crunchy, earthy asparagus stems lightly steamed and seasoned with flakes of sea salt, freshly ground pepper, and crumbled matured parmesan.
- Labneh & Lavaash: Creamy strained Greek yogurt infused with aromatic garlic oil and topped with our house special chilli oil to create the perfect combination of zesty & spicy. Served chilled with crunchy wafer-thin flatbread.
- Vegetable Skewers: An assortment of the best of seasonal produce cooked lightly in aromatic garlic and then skewered and charred for a wonderfully smokey taste.
- Parmesan: chunks of aged parmesan cheese, broken fresh off of the wheel.